So here is this years fabric challenge...
LOVING HANDS QUILT GROUP
***THE GREAT FABRIC CHALLENGE***
This is your new fabric challenge…
1. From the fabric collection you are to choose at least two grocery bags of fabric.
2. Your picture will be taken with your fabric selection.
3. From this fabric you are to make as many items as you can or like; these can be purses, totes, clothing, household items, gifts, pillowcases, quilts or doll clothes.
4. In the construction of these items at least half of the fabric used per item must come from the donated fabric. (you have the option of shopping in the fabric closet whenever you need to).
5. At least one of these items must be donated to some charity or worthy non-profit cause…
6. The challenge ends in June of 2011, keep a photo record of your entries for prize verification.
7. Prizes… #1. the most fabric used
#2. the most items made